Monday, October 6, 2008

Some random updates about stuff

4e4 BBQ
I had a class gathering at East Coast on Saturday, with the people i mostly haven't seen for 4 years. I'm not really going to go into detail about the whole thing, but i kinda want to reflect on something a bit.

So on that day, i happily went for the BBQ, hoping to catch up with old classmates and do some networking. I decided i'd be able to do pretty well after i learnt how to be a lot more sociable in poly. I could probably start chatting with my 4e4 classmates as easily as i could do with my poly friends.

It started out pretty fine, because i first met up with 6 people, one of which was one of my besties, Brain, and another was a girl in my secondary school clique. Subsequently, when we reached East Coast, 3 more people were there already, and it was still okay. I still managed to talk to almost everyone [which was actually only about 10] there, asked what they were doing and stuff.

Over the few hours we were there, people kept arriving. By the end of the night, i was staying quietly in a corner. Back to being that invisible person i was in secondary school.

-______________________-

Okay. I don't know what happened. The only thing i actually managed to say to more or less everyone was when i had to collect money from them as i was tasked to by the class chairman. And even with that i had some difficulty, because i started getting afraid of approaching them as the number of people increased.

I didn't exactly manage to meet my objective, as you can tell. But okay at least i managed to talk to some people. I'm just wondering why i can't bring those positive traits over from my poly personality. Oh well.

AA101 Project
They think it's funny giving us fucked up companies with screwed up financial statements.

Nothing. Just complaining.

Code Edge
18 October's less than 2 weeks away. Jiayou girls!

Wah i'm 20 and this will be my first time at Zouk. I'm such a good girl :D

I Can Has Cheezburger

No comments: