Saturday, December 20, 2008

:)

I went back to TP the other day, to register for my alumni card. Dropped by the lecturers' rooms, although my two friends who were with me weren't very keen on doing so. The first [and just about only] lecturer that we saw and talked to was Mr Tan, whom i think is one of our favourite lecturers :)

He saw me and went, "Hey, i was just talking about your Campbellocking with Mr Chan!"

Is it any wonder why i love poly so much? Even my lecturers are like friends. We ended school in February, graduated in April, and the last time i went back was in August [although honestly, poly felt like a long long time ago - all my poly friends agree]. And Mr Tan remembers. I don't know if it just so happens that he suddenly remembered, or he just has a memory for every student's details, or maybe it was just something interesting to him.

I don't miss poly so much now. I might again when school reopens, but at least i know the friends i gained through poly are going to stay by me :) And so will my bros, my babes, my family, and my boy <3

Haven't run since after the first time i got back to it last week. I need to accumulate enough stamina to keep moving for at least 3.5 hours.

It's probably the music i'm listening to [Yiruma's piano stuff]. I'm feeling pretty good, relaxed and satisfied with everything right now :)

Hopefully i can get my new phone before Christmas [and then i'll go to Marina Barrage again and take photos with Boy :D]. I know i previously mentioned that i wanted a C905, but i'm reconsidering because of the cost and whether it's practical for me. The other one i'm eyeing is W902.

Life's wonderful. Yeah :)

No comments: