Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences

It's HP802 lecture 8. It's my second time in the lecture. Lol.

Anyway. The topic today is intelligence. I happened to be paying attention at this part where the prof was talking about Gardner's intelligences and about additional intelligences [I haven't heard of these before today]. This particular one caught my attention.

Existential Intelligence -- sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life, why do we die, and how did we get here.

φιλοσοφία :)

I've never viewed it as something people could be good at; as an intelligence. I've always thought something like this was instinctive.

Cool.

-

If you have the time, check out Wei Long's blog and try the 'Who owns the fish' question :)

No comments: