Sunday, January 4, 2009

=S

Because everyone i've met since i did my hair extensions has been going, "ZOMGLOLWTF?!" [not necessarily with the LOL], i'm now sick of answering the same question over and over. Particularly since i don't have a proper answer besides, "Impulse decision."

So i'm trying to come up with witty/stupid responses to questions regarding my hair.

1. "Yeah, i know! It's like, i woke up this morning, and WOAH."
2. "I bought a 2x EXP card, but it came with the side effect of 2x hair length."
3. "It IS my hair, i just dyed it back from 'invisible'."
4. "It IS my hair, i just had it stashed in a corner of my head."
5. "What do you mean long hair-" *widens eyes and starts rasping like Exorcist*
6. *crawls out of TV*
7. "Someone told me a Bedtime Story about Rapunzel."
8. "All the better to whip you with."
9. "And next year, it'll be purple!"
10. "Yes... it's been a year since i last saw you."

No comments: