Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Going boyband crazy.

Except now it's a much smaller boyband. Smaller in terms of age, but not size of the group. I can't remember all of them yet; probably only about 10+ of them.

I absolutely love Tom Cully's voice. That's the soloist on the previous video i posted of them. And he's cute. He turns 14 this year. Talented boy who can sing, looks good, and has a funny personality. He'll be a girl-magnet when he grows up. No wait, he probably already is a girl-magnet.

Josh Madine looks like one of my cousins =/ And this boy's really cute too. He has a very endearing smile, so it's a good thing that he's always smiling.

There are a number of the boys that are seen more often - usually those soloists. I also like a few of the lesser seen ones, like Zack Lockett who was the smallest in the current choir [until they got a new batch of younger boys], and Jonathan Barrington. I haven't really heard JB, but he LOOKS really cute. I was wondering who he resembled the other day, and i realised it's JR, from K-One. It's the small eyes thing la.

Do search them up on Youtube if you have the time. You'll love them :)

No comments: