Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Overwhelmed.

Just look at my 30boxes.

It's a repeat of the nightmare that i had last sem. This episode's only going to last for about 3 weeks max, but because this time it's a whole mess of events involving so many more people, places, things and emotions, it feels more tiring.

At least last sem i basically just concentrated on Soul Funky and blocked out most other things like my social life and schoolwork [thus the horrible results].

Soul Funky admin stuff that needs to be settled before school reopens.
Soul Funky performances - 18, 19, 21 August.
Rehearsals for those performances.
Teaching Popping for tomorrow's session.
Dinner with several bunches of people - Bros, babes, poly friends, boyfriend, family, etc.
Library storytelling which needs preparation time.
Schoolwork, when school starts.
Training for 21km - if i can't run it, i'm gonna walk.
Doctor visits and physio appointments.

And things just aren't going well for me.

I came back home to find that my email had a virus. It effectively wiped out all my MSN contacts and Hotmail contacts [both, because Windows Live links them together]. It's the second time this year, and i had only recently finished renaming all my contacts from the previous episode.

I was also pretty upset with all the things that i had to do - just looking at my 30boxes gave me a headache - so i decided to clear some of my backlog. I tried to upload my Taiwan trip photos. After manually selecting the 100+ photos that i wanted in the album, and then waiting for the whole thing to process, it failed. I tried several more times and still couldn't. Got so pissed at it.

Also had some problems with tomorrow because no one else was free to teach at tomorrow's Popping session. I've never taught Popping. It's going to be quite a basic lesson, but i'd much rather do that than have another Locking session. I don't have speakers. Asked to borrow, but still haven't gotten a reply. Thankfully the boyfriend came to the rescue. Tomorrow i have to get them from him.

So tomorrow i'll be travelling from Pasir Ris to Jurong East to get the speakers from Boy, then go to NTU - first to Robin's hall to get the studio keys from him, then head to the studio - conduct a basic Popping session for two hours by myself, then return the keys, and head back to Pasir Ris again.

Travelling only mah. Big deal. I don't know why i'm so sian over this.

Screw it.

No comments: