Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hiding from the rain...

...by diving underwater. Well. It works.

It's pretty cool. I drank quite a bit of water through my nose during the mask clearing practice though. Ugh. And I chewed on the regulator until my jaw ached. It was cold because it was night, and just after the rain, so after about 2 hours, we were all shivering in the water.

All the equipment probably weigh about 15kg to 20kg on land, mostly because of the tank. Plus weights. After the whole session I took off all the equipment in the water and felt so much lighter.

Then I got out of the water and felt heavy again.

Not bad la. It's quite interesting. So much better than snorkelling, of course. Compared with the regulator, the air you get from the snorkel is pathetic - -;

Hoping for good weather on the remaining dives.

No comments: