Saturday, April 17, 2010

Zombiezzz.

K now i'm trying to figure out how mutations work. Our farm's 7x6 so i've split it into a few parts, all in checkerboard form. And I just bought the coffee mutation. Coffee takes 8 hours.

First two rows are headless zombies. Wonder if we'll actually be able to get coffee-head mutations out of those =/ But anyway. Assuming they do. That would prove one assumption: Must be planted at the same time but zombies can be harvested before crops are ripe.

Last two rows are zombumpkins. If those work, the assumption proven there would be: Must be planted at the same time but zombies can be harvested after crops are ripe. After this batch of coffee is ripe, i'll change about half of them to other crops with mutations, to see if they'll affect.

Middle two rows are just other crops in checkerboard, to see if they'll affect the effect coffee has on the mutations.

And I have one plot that I accidentally put crops instead of a zombie but I think I found a use for it now. Will plant a zombie later to see if it the timing of planting has to be the same. Though that's only one and I probably won't be able to confirm.
Let'srunawaytoliveonafarm
So... yeah!
Andplantzombiesfortherestofourlives:D
Okay I should study.

-

Okay so. We didn't get any mutated zombies from the first two rows. Either:

1) Headless zombies can't mutate into coffee-head zombies,
2) The coffee and the zombies must be ready for harvest at the same time, or
3) I'm just suay.

Oh and fertilized zombies don't do a thing. We don't even get additional gold.

Did one more invasion in order to make space for the new zombies, and since the current ones were 'very hungry'. I lost 8 zombies. Old McDonnell himself took out about 2 of them, possibly almost 3.

Okay. Won't be doing too much farming tonight. Going to mug with the bros overnight at the airport! :) Hope I can last the whole night. I'm already pretty tired from the rehearsal. Will definitely ache like mad tomorrow but shiok ah.

BRAIN-ZUH.

No comments: