Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love Uni.

Saturday
3pm: Meet Soul Funky at Jurong Point
~7pm: Performance for Indo Night
10pm: Online meeting for AA205

Sunday
11am: Meeting for AB112 [hopefully won't take up whole day]

Monday
If unfortunately AB112 does take up the whole day and more, or if AA205 desperately requires another meeting [I foresee it happening], there goes my Monday. Hooopefully Soul Funky won't have another rehearsal. But we might have to mark the stage. Gah.

...Omg I forgot Soul Funky's formal training.

Tuesday
12.30pm: Meeting for AA205
1.30pm: Excuse myself for 15 minutes to go do EEE Week performance
Other than that it's a full day from 8.30am to 4.30pm.

PA application deadline on 31 Jan. Marketing case presentation on 4 Feb and maybe if we're suay, AA202 as well. Cover letter/CV submission by 5 Feb. iCEE proposal submission on 10 Feb.
Whateverthefuckyou'retryingtodo,Idon'tappreciateit.
Okay. After this week. [Exact same thing I told myself last year... for many weeks].

No comments: