Sunday, March 28, 2010

Advanced Open Water

Like I mentioned in a tweet, i'll be leaving to Tioman this long weekend; departing on Thursday night and returning on Sunday night. Mom decided that instead of a recreational dive holiday, we might as well take the chance to get our Advanced Open Water certification.
It's 11:11 and I made a wish for you.
We'll be doing 8 dives over the 3 days, if i'm not wrong. There'll be a night dive too. I foresee it being like this:
Even though I don't believe in it.
Wake up -> Breakfast -> Dive -> Rest on beach -> Dive -> Rest on beach -> Dive -> Die on beach -> Dinner -> Sleep -> Rinse&repeat

Dope. Seems pretty cool until you realise that all the book talks about is being safe, how to treat decompression illness, and all the other dangerous things that could happen. It's as though such happenings are common. And they probably are.

Hope I come back in one piece :)

No comments: