Monday, April 12, 2010

Ohh dear.

This is the reason why I shouldn't stay up to do reports.

While describing my target segment: "Quality does not matter; after all, her goal in life is to never repeat a set of clothes."

In my recommendations [would be perfectly fine if this was a presentation... but this is a formal report]: "However, how likely is it that a customer would want to purchase the same pair of shorts in 10 different colours?"

In my impact & implications: "These people can help raise Cotton On’s profile, either by word of mouth or being walking billboards."

And i'm concluding with: "Ultimately, Cotton On will be viewed as THE retail store for the widest variety of fashionable apparel at affordable prices, with ever-changing products that satisfy even the obsessive shopper."

I'm too tired to think of ways to change the above sentences to make them sounds less stupid.

No comments: