Sunday, June 27, 2010

Holga 135BC

Blue. Ordered. Cost a bomb. Should arrive this coming week.

Can't wait to get it! :D Then again, won't be free to use it until after my attachment. Which will be 3 weeks later.

And as usual, here's a list of things to do during my holidays. I usually do this when i'm having my exams, but since this time my attachment started immediately after my exams ended, there wasn't much point in making one then. So... here goes :D

- iWander 3
- Memory project
- Diary
- Soul Funky senior camp
- Hang out with babes/bros/polyfriends/soulfunky/J&friends/SSG&LFL
- Session [I always say but never do]
- PJ's House lessons?
- Pack my room
- Dye hair
- FINISH MY POKEMON GAME

Will probably come up with more soon.

-

Oh. Planned timetable just now. It was a fitch. Need to continue again another day - -;

No comments: