Thursday, July 8, 2010

That feeling.

When you listen to a song. Or come across a familiar scent.

The feeling that's just short of giving you goosebumps.

When your heart seems to beat faster and slower at the same time. When this cold and warm feeling spreads from your heart to the rest of your body. When it becomes harder to breathe. When you start thinking of places, events, people and things that you associate with that song, or that scent.

That feeling that makes you want to cry, but not out of sadness.

That feeling that I get whenever I listen to Memory.

Yes. That feeling.

-

I freaking missed my course registration date. I was actually allowed to register for courses on Monday because I took an MC for CLaw. Now I have to wait several days before I know the outcome of the request I just sent in.

Zzz.

No comments: