Sunday, June 19, 2011

I would say today was a productive day.

Woke up in the morning hugging a Boo. Slept for like 10 hours; it was great.

Went to his grandparents' for lunch as usual. Grandma told me Grandpa said he hadn't seen me in ages, even though it's really only been two weeks. I feel so loved ^^ After that we followed Mervyn to Orchard to watch him busk for a while before coming home for dinner. On the way home we dropped by Ion to see if we could get any makeup products for J. There were some awkward moments at Body Shop before we decided to go to Daiso instead.

Right now as i'm typing this I have a mask on. This is after nosestrips, which was after dinner while watching Improvaganza, which was after dyeing J's hair blue. Yes, directly from red. So now his hair is reddish from some angles, and blue from others. From far it's just black though. Think he has managed to have a different hair colour every episode of his show so far.

So yeah it's pretty productive. We're going over to his place after the mask for him to film and other stuff. I'll probably be continuing my job search. Money. I need it.

My face is stiffening up right now.

No comments: