Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Great.

So for the past couple of days i've been trying to get my studies back on track a little.

As tweeted, I went to see a doctor yesterday because of an ear-nose-throat infection. Ironic thing that happened: when two of my friends asked what was wrong with me, i said, "Ear-nose-throat infection," and both said, "E.N.T.?" I hadn't realised it was such a common term. So when i went to the doctor's, she asked what was wrong with me and i replied, "E.N.T."

She asked, "What's that?"

-_____________-

Anyway. She said it was mild. And then proceeded to give me tablets for runny nose, tablets for sore throat, cough syrup, lozenges, and ear drops. The irony just gets worse.

-

Today i woke up early. I thought that i'd be able to get some things done. I spent the 3 hours before leaving home befriending the toilet and battling the bad food i had the night before. Heck i don't even know what i ate. So yes, i had an ear-nose-throat infection [which is actually getting worse, not better; sorry for lying to the people who asked] as well as diarrhoea.

Went to school for meeting, then lessons. Didn't have lunch, because i was afraid that the diarrhoea would come back. After class i immediately went for training at NIE. Didn't have my usual Mac, and figured that i could get some proper food at the NIE canteen.

It was closed.

I survived on a toblerone chocolate bar and Fabian's mee sua until now. It'll last until later, because i still have to do up powerpoint slides for my second presentation tomorrow, which i haven't started on. Yes i have two lessons tomorrow, and my groups are presenting for both.

Yay.

1 comment:

Samantha Lee said...

Babe hope you get better soon.
Anyway I used to visit the ENT department in Mt Elizabeth hospital. Pretty good :)