Friday, August 27, 2010

I don't wanna wake up.

So I got back from my diving trip yesterday. Living and breathing the sea for a week. It was refreshing.

Just checked my school email. There were a ton of new mails, which isn't surprising considering I haven't checked in two weeks. But then the fact that school was going to start again began to sink in.

I'm only just beginning to enjoy having enough time to spend with the people I want, anytime I want. I haven't had enough of that dream world we just managed to create. I'm not ready to wake up yet. I don't know if I ever want to wake up and face reality.

Especially now that there's no hall. I have no purpose of being in school, again.

Except Soul Funky. Except Benedict.

Except J.

-

This coming Monday is a 8.30am - 2.30pm day. At least after I submit the carryover of coursework grade for CLaw then I won't have to go for the lessons. Which means 10.30am - 2.30pm every Monday anyway.

I still don't have electives. Neither does J. We're both pretty screwed.

No comments: