Sunday, October 10, 2010

Self-intro.

As I mentioned a few blog posts down, I had to do a short description of myself for my CS100 assignment. Here's the result.

I have pink hair.

Socially awkward, weird, possibly even a little eccentric - that is, until you get to know me. I'm slow to warm up to people, but close to those who manage to break the ice. I have been told that I am stubborn, but I insist that I am not.

Many things interest me. I enjoy scuba diving, dancing and card flourishing, to name a few. In school, I dance with Soul Funky, a young club that I helped to set up two years ago which specializes in Popping and Locking styles of dance. I love doing strange and crazy things, which is why I am in the most exciting course in school - Accountancy.

I have also been told that I am sarcastic.

Psychology and Sociology interest me and help me understand why I am so different from my peers sometimes. I mean, it's not often that you find an accountant with pink hair and a tattoo (but do not be mistaken; the tattoo was not one of those crazy ideas I had, I deliberated for several years before getting it and it is meaningful to me).

I like cracking jokes and making people laugh, but unfortunately not many people understand my sense of humour. A bit of an entertainer at heart, which puzzles me as to why I chose a career path that keeps me stuck in a corner of the office crunching numbers day and night.

Yup.

Randomness. It's a gift.

No comments: