Thursday, September 11, 2008

Strength from within

Live. Love. Believe. These three words are extremely powerful. They keep me alive and remind me of who i am. And they make me powerful too.

If you're stressed out by anything, just keep in mind - you've taken all the stress till now. Being able to do that is no mean feat. You should be proud of yourself. Reassure yourself that you're strong. And since you've done so well so far, nothing else is gonna stop you. You are in control of your life, and if you don't want to help yourself, no one else can.

Believe in yourself.

I am proud of myself for taking a step to make my own life better. It's not easy. Really. But eventually, because of what i did, i'll stand to gain.

I've matured mentally. And there's still so much more to learn.

No comments: