Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going places.

Here are some of the places i'm intending to visit, probably during my holiday if it doesn't rain too much. If it does... then i'll just save them for next time :)

- Botanical Gardens
- HortPark
- Orchard Road to see Christmas lights!
- Chek Jawa [yes, again]
- Changi Beach [yes, againagain, but this time i'll cycle there]
- iWander route
- Kent Ridge Park?
- Mt Sophia?
- Sentosa?

Yes, iWander is something i named, walking from Bugis -> Suntec -> Singapore Flyer -> Benjamin Sheares Bridge -> Esplanade -> Raffles. I was just feeling really sick of everything sometime earlier this year, so i didn't go to work, and took a walk alone in town with my music. It was something i wanted to do for months, and it actually did help me feel better. The last time, i eventually ended at Keck Seng, because that was where i was headed anyway. This time, i'll probably head there again :)

I need a camera. -Eyes SITEX on calendar-

No comments: