Monday, June 29, 2009

I want a...

Yes i'm back to the 'I wanna get married' and 'I want a baby' stage. Unfortunately now it's both at the same time.

Pretty much thanks to F.R.I.E.N.D.S, of course. I just finished the episode where Rachel has her baby girl and now i want a baby. Again. But that's gonna be at least 5 years later :( Or 6, since i'm getting married in 5 ._.

-

I was listening to my House music at work just now, and for some reason i really badly wanted to do iWander again. You know, just spend a day and wander around Singapore alone, with music plugged in my ears, watching people rush through their busy lives while i take a slow stroll and enjoy the peace.

I can't wait to stop work, so i can do all that. I'm already thinking of all the places i want to go, and i'll come up with a route to take. Maybe i'll leave home early in the morning and see the sunrise at East Coast. That'll be nice.

I love my life, i love my friends, i love my family. It's great.

No comments: