Monday, September 13, 2010

Unproductive Sunday, mostly.

Had lunch with paternal aunts whom I haven't seen in a while. They updated me about my dad and told me to spend some time with him now that he's back for like a week.

Anyway. Baby came over for dinner :) And he brought char siew lol thanks Baby. Before dinner we were so bored that we went to the extent of playing Neopets games. Then my brother came back and suggested LF2 and AuSEA, both of which I downloaded and am probably gonna remove like tomorrow or something.

Jbro and Jboyfriend don't get mixed up when I call them anymore. Now it's when my mom or Aunty Jo calls, "Justin!" and it's always the wrong one that responds. It still amuses me a little.

Went out for a walk with the boys, then came back to our void deck and sat there and talked with Jbro's friend/our neighbour. Jboyfriend and I laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore and could only sit there smiling weakly.

Reduced my Sunday blues much :) Thanks boys.

Soul Funky to look forward to tomorrow!

No comments: