Saturday, April 18, 2009

Loving life.

KS has been spending the past two days teaching me Stats. Thanks Boy :)

Today was great. KS came over around lunch time, then taught me some Stats stuff. We took a nap, then went for dinner at White Sands. KFC. Then we walked around in the supermarket. It was nothing fantastic, yet i just felt really happy.

Simplicity of happiness :)

I love my friends. It's just really nice to know my old friends are always there, especially when i'm feeling lonely at NTU. I mean, sure i have friends there, but hardly any i can really hang out with.

Thanks for the SMSes - Yuxiu and Samantha
Thanks for the Facebook posts - Geraldine and Ruby
Thanks for spending time studying with me - Sharon and Yvonne
Thanks for random MSN crap - Quil
Thanks for the long phone call - Benedict

Friends are wonderful. Life is wonderful.

No comments: