Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy, busy days.

I can always think of better things to do when i'm all caught up with work/exams. Probably one of the very few times i actually didn't was during the crazy 3 months of training with Soul Funky earlier this year, where i was right where i wanted to be :)

So i haven't exactly been sticking to my routine of regular exercise, but that's because i've been having so many things on. On Monday i met up with my poly friends for dinner, and this must've been the shortest dinner we've ever had. We just had dinner and left. Welp, that's working life.

Yesterday i was at the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen gala premiere at Vivo. I haven't even watched the first movie. But anyway, i guess it was pretty good. Better than i had expected it to be, anyway. Kind of draggy, though.

So finally i got to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S today. I managed to finish the remaining half of season 7, and i can't wait to watch the rest. Chandler is so charming :) Oh, and i had a dream the other day about being one of the friends o_o

Tomorrow i'm going running. Ah, life's great.

No comments: